Skip to content Skip to navigation


If a tenant is moving into your property you need to let us know.

As the landlord of a residential property, you need to tell us when a tenant is moving in and provide their details for billing purposes. It is your tenant’s responsibility to tell us when they’re moving out. If your property is not separately metered we cannot bill usage charges to your tenant.

Tenancy advice form

If your tenant is moving out and you are moving in, please update you details by calling us on 1300 361 633 or email at

We will prepare a final account and send this to your tenants. All charges then automatically revert to your account.