Skip to content Skip to navigation
Update your details

Update your details

Let us know if your contact details have changed.

Let us know if your name, mailing address, email or telephone number has changed.

If your name has changed, you will need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate, change of name certificate or drivers licence.

To update your details:

Complete this form

  • Call our Customer Service Team on 1300 361 633
  • Write to: North East Water, PO BOX 863 Wodonga Vic 3689
  • Visit our head office at 83 Thomas Mitchell Drive, Wodonga