Skip to content Skip to navigation
Request a credit refund

Request a credit refund

Need to request a credit refund on your account? Here's how.

If your North East Water account is in credit, you can request a refund of the credit amount. You can choose to be issued a cheque or the amount can be deposited to your bank account.

Use the credit refund form below or call us on 1300 361 633.

Refund request form

Click here