Skip to content Skip to navigation
Commercial tenant

Commercial tenant

Do you know about your water and sewer responsibilities as commercial tenant?

Water and sewerage charges

All water and sewerage charges for commercial properties remains the responsibility of the land owner. At the request of an owner or managing agent, we can send initial accounts care of the lessee. 

If you are the owner of the land or the managing agent click on the button below to complete the change of account recipient form. 

Change of account recipient form

For further Information contact us on 1300 361 633.

You may need a trade waste agreement

As a commercial tenant, you may need a trade waste agreement if your business discharges liquid waste. To find out more, click on the button below.

Tradewaste information