Being careful with how much water you use can help make sure there's enough for everybody. Every drip, drop and splash counts.
- Limit shower time to 4 minutes (try using a timer or playing a 4-minute song
- take a look at this Spotify playlist)
- Only use the washing machine and dishwasher when full and on eco mode
- When washing vegetables, fill the bottom of the sink instead of rinsing them under running water.
- Always follow the Permanent Water Savings Rules
Visit the Smart Water Advice website to discover other ways to be more water wise in your home.
You can also: