Expressions of interest to be called for Victorian water boards
11 January 2019
The Victorian Government is committed to community engagement and increasing diversity in water sector leadership. This will encourage new ideas and ensure we best reflect our diverse communities.
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning is:
- promoting board opportunities to talented candidates from all walks of life;
- increasing diversity on boards including the number of women and Aboriginal Victorians in the water and catchment sector; and
- encouraging and attracting talented candidates to apply in regional Victoria.
If you have experience in one or more of the following disciplines, you should consider contributing your skills on a Water Corporation or Catchment Management Authority board:
- Financial and commercial management
- Community engagement
- Land and water management
- Climate change adaptation
- Strategy and business management
- Infrastructure and project management
- Primary production
- Public administration and governance
- Environmental or natural resources management.
Expressions of Interest open February/March 2019
If you are interested in being contacted when board appointments become available, please email your name
and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact: Vesna Kebakoska on 03 9938 6807 or visit the DELWP website here.