We have a number of standpipes where bulk treated water can be obtained by water carriers, contractors or property owners not connected to the town water supply.
A hose with a Victorian CFA female fitting must be used to connect to the standpipes.
How to apply
Access to the standpipes requires a card loaded with a prepaid amount of water. You can purchase and load the card at our Regional Headquarters in Wodonga.
Conditions apply and an application form needs to be completed.
Locations of standpipes
- Boyes Road, Baranduda
- Harper Avenue, Beechworth
- Saleyards Road, Benalla
- Crawford Street, Chiltern
- Audley Street, Rutherglen
- Old Barnawartha Road, West Wodonga
- Twist Creek Road, Yackandandah
- South Road, Yarrawonga